King County North Kirkland Community Van
Community Van is a new rideshare pilot program brought to you by King County and participating cities to provide community members with a new way to share the ride. This is the latest in a series of unique alternative services Metro is piloting in communities throughout King County. These services are designated to provide residents with customized options for getting around when bus service can’t meet their needs.
- Community members travel together to local destinations throughout the day, evening and weekends.
- Group trips and stops are preplanned ahead of time by a Community Transportation Coordinator.
- Riders contact the Community Transportation Coordinator in their jurisdiction to find pre-scheduled Community Van trips or see trips on this page posted by others.
- All trips are driven by Volunteer Drivers and require at least 2 passengers. Each rider will pay fares while the driver travels for free.
- Riders in Juanita and Finn Hill request a trip through the listed trip contact or Community Transportation Coordinator. They can be reached at email@example.com, or by calling 425-587-3924; let us know about your trip ideas and what you need before you plan your trip.
- Discover more information on the Kirkland website, or visit the King County Metro site below. You can also call the King County Metro number below to learn more.
- Community Vans come in two sizes: 6 and 12 passenger vans.
Accepted forms of fare: all monthly ORCA cards (cannot accept e-purse payment), TransitGo mobile tickets, or Human Services Bus Tickets.