Lime Access Program
Lime Access is an affordable way to use Lime's rentable electric assist bikes in your city! Members receive a 50% discount on electric assist bikes and scooters in select cities
To enroll, go to https://www.li.me/community-impact
All that is needed to qualify is:
- Full Name
- Phone number to use for the Lime service
- Valid government-issued photo ID
- Proof of your eligibility of state or federal assistance programs like Food Stamps, a discounted utility bill, etc.
Once you have qualified for Lime Access, you will receive a Lime Access account and barcode, along with a PayNearMe payment code. You must go to these CVS or 7-Eleven locations to load money on your account. SEARCH FOR YOUR CITY TO FIND RESULTS. Make sure to:
- Show your PayNearMe code to the cashier to pay with cash or card
- Keep your receipt as proof of your payment
You can unlock bikes through the LimeBike phone application, or by texting a number provided to you once you are enrolled. You must be 18 or older to use an electric assist bike.